Now available within Reapit Agency Cloud, the Lettings Daily Report provides an instant overview of how your lettings business is performing. The grid-based view makes it easy to drill down into the detail of where your business is excelling and focus on areas that may be struggling.
It is perfect for morning meetings, enabling managers to see what happened yesterday, and to focus their team on the areas to improve on for the day ahead.
The report is also an invaluable overall management report to review performance for the Company, offices or individuals.
A range of categories within the report will enable you to easily see how your business is performing, and we highlight eight of the most relevant ones here:
1) New Applicants: See how many applicants have registered within the stipulated time-period and use this as an opportunity to qualify their criteria.
2) Properties Available: Gives you the perfect opportunity to have more focus on business retention by ensuring that these clients with available properties are being serviced correctly.
3) Arranging Tenancies: Tie-up deals and ensure that tenancies are signed & exchanged to move in as soon as is possible. Great reporting tool for managers to see which tenancies require some attention to get them over the line.
4) Withdrawn Offers: A ready-made call list to use as the perfect opportunity to re-qualify the applicant and build up a strong applicant pool.
5) Pending Offers: An opportunity for managers and directors to look in more detail as to why the offers are pending.
6) Property Withdrawals: Use your data set to educate a landlord on the market, for example, how many applicants have registered looking for their style of property.
7) Appointments: Split into Market Appraisals & Viewings, this enables you to follow up on yesterday’s appointments to gauge both applicant and landlord appetite.
For prospecting, you can use figures to give a great indication of the sentiment within the market in the areas that you operate in.
8) Instructions: Probably the best gauge of sentiment within the lettings market, a good opportunity to contact those landlords who have recently instructed, assure them about the market and provide some data-driven commentary.