Reapit’s Agency Cloud and Property Cloud solutions have considerable functionality packed under the hood, and to make sure you get the most out of it, as easy as possible, there are multiple Ctrl+ shortcuts available.
Simple as some of these are, they’re easily overlooked, so this sheet is all about highlighting these shortcuts. Also included are platform-specific tricks that you might not have seen before – use these for smoother, more efficient control of your CRM.
Use keyboard shortcuts to cut/copy and paste:
- Click and drag over the text to be cut/copied.
- Press Ctrl + C to copy selected text or press Ctrl + X to cut the selected text.
- Position the cursor where the text is to be moved/copied and click with the left mouse button.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the text.
The spell check facility can be used in any box where text can be freely typed; for example, when typing a property description or viewing feedback.
- Click into the box that is to be spell checked.
- Press F7 to start the spell checker.
This is particularly useful for property descriptions, room details and viewing feedback text.
Keyboard shortcuts can be used to undo and redo the last action, useful if text has been accidentally deleted.
- Press Ctrl + Z to undo the last action.
- Press Ctrl + Y to redo the last action.
Contact and Applicant Screen
- Open the relevant record (e.g. an applicant record)
- Press Ctrl + T to create a contact note.
By entering just lm or LM in the main text box of a contact note and clicking Accept; a Left Message note will be logged.
To make sure these notes are shown in the Contacts Notes area, click Contact Notes, select Choose entries to view and tick Left Message.
- Press Ctrl + A to access the Advertising screen.
- Press Ctrl + I to access the Invoicing screen.
- Press Ctrl + K to access the Keys screen.
- From an open applicant or property record, press Ctrl + D to create a new appointment for them.
Are you currently using the UK’s most popular property management software? Release your full business potential when you use a single platform across sales, lettings, property management and client accounts. Get in touch today for a free demo of our award-winning property software.