Google Streetview points north by default, leading to showing the wrong property on agents’ sites. This app allows you to modify your Streetviews.
- Google Streetview often points at the wrong property by default…
- Use this app, to re-orientate the Google Streetview for your website
- Integrates directly into your Agency Cloud property detail page
- Or find historical properties by name or postcode
- Line it up to show the best approach, angle, pan and zoom
- Show of your property in the best light
- Or, if you have a vendor concerned about privacy, or an eyesore building site next door, you can optionally choose to suppress thestreetviewfor the property
- Use Homeflow’s Streetview Orientation tool to easily set the default orientation of your Google Street View links to ensure that your property is always visible.
- In addition you can also choose to hidestreetviewfrom the agent’s website altogether where you, or the vendor, do not want the streetview to show, for either privacy, or other reasons.