Integration improves visibility across the property chain
London, 21st August 2018 – Reapit, the leading cloud platform for estate agents, has announced a partnership with mio, tmgroup’s new sales progression and communication tool that offers a smarter way to manage the home buying process. The integration of mio into the Reapit RPS cloud platform enables Reapit and mio customers to bring all their data involved in the home selling process into one place, keeping agents and the clients across the chain updated at all times.
Powered by tmgroup, a PropTech company with almost 20 years’ experience in streamlining the property transaction, the mio tool creates transparency for estate agents and consumers by joining up the dots when building property chains, fulfilling sales progression and sharing information with other agents and clients involved in the chain.
Developed specifically to address the challenge of high fall-through rates of property transactions across England and Wales, mio brings data from multiple parties together to create a shared view of the property chain and improve the experience for everyone involved. Initially, Reapit’s RPS cloud platform will feed information from property transactions including details of the seller, buyer and solicitors of both parties into mio using an API, saving agents the time and hassle of manually entering them. mio is already proving to be an effective tool for all sizes of agents from small independents up to corporates that are involved in a chain and invested in keeping it together. Greater information sharing reduces the time between sold status and the exchange of contracts and payment, helping lessen the chance of a deal falling through from a break or delay in the chain.
Joe Pepper, CEO at tmgroup, the PropTech company that has recently launched mio to market, said “The mio product is a hugely exciting development for the industry, and the agents that have been using the platform over the past 12-months have all reported a significantly improved sales progression experience, with fall-through rate averages down by over 30 per cent. By integrating with the Reapit platform we will make it easy for estate agents to start to use and get the benefits of mio seamlessly, and it will help agents level the playing field in the current climate where online agents get paid in advance of selling the property. The combination of Reapit and mio is an ideal proptech solution for estate agents.”
Jon Horton, Product Director for mio said “Reapit has an enviable reputation in the market for its agency software and services and I’m delighted that we are now working together and helping to improve the home buying and selling process for everyone involved.” Reapit’s RPS platform has a proven track record with estate agents, helping them expand and operate to their full potential. Its customer base includes many leading property brands with 1 in 5 UK property listings managed through the platform.
Gary Barker, CEO of Reapit, said: “In today’s rapidly progressive property market, it is important that our partners do not feel technologically limited when adapting their business models to suit demand and changing customer expectation. Our platform allows them to explore various models, without having to compromise their existing operations. We are looking forward to working closely with our partners at tmgroup to advance the proptech market and provide continuous innovation to support chains.”
Reapit’s partner programme not only enables technology companies to integrate into the RPS platform, but also become part of an agent’s workflow from within the platform.
– ENDS –
About The Reapit Group
Founded in 1997, The Reapit Group is a CRM and Client Accounting software provider specialising in the residential real estate sector. Bringing 20 years of innovation to the property market, the award winning RPS cloud platform provides everything estate agents need to run and grow their businesses, from sales to lettings, front office to back office, and everything in between. The driving force behind Reapit’s ethos is a commitment to bring all an agencies data together for a single customer view and its strong service and training model, which has helped to grow leading brands such as Savills, Knight Frank, Romans, Marsh & Parsons, CBRE, Countrywide and Winkworth. The Reapit open platform partner program is at the hub of a proptech ecosystem delivering tested solutions and increasing choice of tools for agents. Together, the group provides software solutions to over 20,000 users worldwide and employs 150 people across its five offices in the UK and Australia. For more information, please visit www.reapit.com.
As a leading IT solutions provider, tmgroup are the experts in innovative solutions that enable simplification and automation across the breadth of the property transaction. tmgroup’s customers extend to conveyancing solicitors, mortgage lenders, estate agents and developers.
• mio: mio is a sales progression and communication tool created by property experts for property experts. It speeds transactions forward, reduces fall-through rates, and helps estate agents win more business.
• tmconvey: Property searches are an integral part of tmconvey, along with insurance and risk management tools. With its simple, integrated design, it cuts the time and effort it takes to complete the conveyancing transaction.
• tmconnect: tmconnect is a cloud based transactional hub, providing a joined up workflow for estate agents, mortgage lenders and conveyancers to access and share transactions securely.
• tmcore: tmcore is an online property data hub for local authorities and other search providers, linking conveyancers to local authorities for faster land data without incurring unnecessary fees or being bound by complicated systems.
• tmconvey Premium: tmconvey Premium is a specialist service for commercial real estate lawyers. Benefits include Premium Terms & Conditions, up to £20 million PI cover per claim, and a managed portfolio service.
• Property Searches Scotland: Property Searches Scotland are part of the tmgroup family and from our offices in Glasgow we offer a full range of property searches for residential, commercial and remortgage conveyancing across all of Scotland’s 32 council areas.
The company has 140 employees and is headquartered in Swindon.
tmgroup also recently acquired a majority share in Conveyancing Data Services (CDS) – a conveyancing search provider with over 100 years’ combined experience within the property search market.